Tuesday, July 21, 2015

KURIPOT GAMER IS SELLING HIS STASH [SOLD]

ANNOUNCEMENT: AS OF JULY 30, EVERYTHING IS SOLD

Through my kuripot-ness I've amassed a small collection of RPGstuffs. They made me happy for a while, but there are pressing things in the moment that I need to notice. So I've decided to sell my stuff that I don't really use since I'm in a bit of a financial rut. Better to make use of them than let them sit still right?

Legend of Drizzt & Castle Ravenloft Minis (sold)

I'm selling these, and not the whole boxed set because I like the tiles. Useful for dungeon crawls and just throwing your players to wherever you need them.
Condition: Good, rarely used. Total number of minis: 82
Price: PHP2000

 List of Minis:
Balor
Dracolich
Shadow Dragon
Zombie Dragon
Drider
Flesh Golem                  
Werewolf
Yochlol                
Illithid
Drow Warlock
Old Hag
Strahd
Yvonnel Baenre  
Kobold Sorcerer
Jarlaxle                
Artemis Entreri
Catti-brie
Wulfgar
Drizzt
Regis
Bruenor
Athrogate
Guenhyvar
Dwarf Cleric
Human Ranger
Eladrin Wizard
Dragonborn Fighter
Human Rogue
2 Feral Troll
7 Goblins
3 Drow Swordsman
3 Gargoyle
3 Skeleton Warrior
3 Zombie
3 Ghoul
3 Water Elemental
3 Flaming Skeleton
3 Wraith
3 Hypnotic Spirit
3 Kobold
3 Spider
3 Wolf
3 Rat Swarm
3 Spider Swarm
3 Running Drake

Star Frontiers: Alpha Dawn Box Set

Check out the contents here.
Condition: Good, never used. The counters are popped but they're in a ziplock bag. Price: PHP1500

Star Frontiers: Knight Hawks Box Set

Condition: Great, counters unpopped. Price: PHP1500

Castle Falkensten, Comme Il Faut, Steam Age [SOLD]

Condition: Great, no pages missing. Price: PHP1000 for Rulebook,
PHP5000 for Steam Age
PHP5000 for Comme il Faut.

You can message me through my facebook account or email: [fabsbulwayen@gmail.com]. Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment